ACADEMY of sea wolves
Live healthy, be fit and enjoy your life – we invite you to a unique project – “Academy of Sea Wolves”.
Our program offers an integrated approach to improve body fitness along with consolidating the habits of a healthy and balanced way of life. It includes developing the ability to care for one’s own physical and mental condition. Our program provides you tools to continue your training after you return home.
If you take part in the program, you can:
- regenerate your body and raise your energy levels
- improve your body’s fitness and strengthen immune system
- regain your physical and mental health
- feel peace, balance and self-satisfaction
- consolidate the habits of a healthy and balanced everyday life
The Academy of Sea Wolves will help you to develop a recipe for a happy life. During individual workouts we will hint what you should add, and what to eliminate from life, how to proceed, what to change and how to accomplish it all.
Physical activity – Group and individual classes
- Rusian Banya
- Horseback riding
- Nordic walking
- Cardio, Strengthening, Relaxation in indoor gym
- Swimming in the sea at any time of the year
Menu based on venison and sea fish, as well as vegetarian optimally matched to achieve program goals: muscle growth, fat reduction, detox of the body, strengthening the immune system
- Interactive presentations and individual consultations with dieticians
- Therapeutic, sport and relaxation
- Mindfulness training
- Workshop “The recipe for Your Happiness”
- Individual coaching
Implementation: an intimate group, 10 -15 persons.
Duration: 7 days
Venue: Sea Wolves Residence, 2 Bałtycka street, Białogóra, Poland
For more information, please contact the coach Beata Gralińska
Tel.: + 48 604-297-007